Saturday 2 July 2011

Sadness, Happiness and Updates

Hey guys, how's it been hanging? I'm really sorry I haven't written a new post in a while, it's just that I've been really busy. I know, no excuse, right? Just because I'm busy doesn't mean I shouldn't be helping you. Being busy is a stupid excuse.

That's why I have another, much more worthy excuse. I've actually been feeling really ill lately. Not physically ill, although that comes along with it, but mentally ill. Obviously, I'm already mentally ill, or I wouldn't be writing these blog posts. But I've been feeling a little bit relapse-y, for lack of a better term. I'm not going to get into it, not because I don't want to, but because I'm here to help YOU. And, because I really just needed a good (but true) excuse for not writing on here.

On a happier side-note, SCHOOL'S DONE! And I'm loving life right now. Well, kind of, because sleep isn't really coming all that easily to me now. God, I'm so freaking depressing! Alright, think happy thoughts now. Unicorns, butterflies, sunshine, rainbows, flowers, new Shane Dawson video today. See? Now don't we ALL feel better?

Also, on a completely unrelated topic, has anybody noticed my disgraceful "banner"? I can't figure out how to make one. If anybody is reading this and would like to make me a banner using the picture up there, my title and description, I will try to reimburse your time SOMEHOW. Please help?
To wrap up this little post, because I'm tired and have nothing else to say, I just want to let you all know that writing this has kind of helped me take my mind off of everything I've been freaking out over. If anybody else is going through the same thing I've been, please, hit me up at ifyouknowyourecrazy@hotmail.ca so we can go through these things together. And if you are dealing with anxiety, depression, stress, fear or any type of hardship in your life right now, my thoughts and prayers (or just thoughts, if you ain't religious) go out to you.

Lots of Love,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment