Wednesday 6 July 2011

Dealing with Sadness and Depression

How is everybody on this lovely day? Wait, how lovely can a day be when a murderer is let loose? Oh wait, I'm sorry, she's not a murderer. The jury said so. She's just a liar.

Cue my extreme sadness/borderline depression here. Innocent little Caylee Marie Anthony was born five years ago into a family that wouldn't love her and was taken out of this world two years later. There is no other explanation of her death besides her mother's obvious mental insanity, far greater than mine or yours. If you have any reasoning behind her death, I'd honestly like to hear it, because maybe my facts are screwed up. But probably not.

When I first heard that Casey Anthony would actually get to live the rest of her life, unlike her daughter, I felt physically sick, I was that sad. I had to sit down and just think for a little bit. And I came up with this.

Caylee Anthony certainly didn't live a charmed life. It was short, and likely empty of any sort of love whatsoever. She likely died a sad death, sadder than most, and never really got to live. But now, little Caylee Anthony is safe, wherever she may be. She can be a normal little two year old angel and not have to worry about being fed, or bathed, or neglected, if that happened in her home (I'm speculating, just my opinions, not actually based on fact). And while Casey Anthony didn't exactly have justice served to her here, I believe that in the next world or dimension or wherever we go after death, judgement will be served. I've read a lot of people's posts that have the same opinion.

If you're ever having a sad time in your life, try and think of the positive. As impossible as it may seem, there is almost always some hidden somewhere. So take a moment of silence for not only the life that was lost, but the injustice that was served.

With love,
Elizabeth
CTTC6ZJUBE4B 

No comments:

Post a Comment