Monday 4 July 2011

Drop Me a Line!

Howdy Folks!
My head isn't really in the right state at the moment to write a post about dealing with anxiety or any of those things. In fact, what I really want from you today is kind of a big, but worthwhile, favour.

Sadly, you cannot see the traffic that this blog is getting. Basically, it's getting none. Well, except for you, but you know what I'm getting at. Anyway, this means that people OBVIOUSLY aren't sharing this blog with other people. Now let me start by saying that I don't want this blog to be super popular, trust me. Hopefully, I'm not coming across like that. I want my other blog to be frequented, but the fewer visitors here means less people with anxiety.

That being said, you can't fool me. I know there are more people in the world with anxiety that need help. I want to give them as much help as I can. Yes, I know, this blog post isn't doing anything. But if nobody reads this blog in the first place, my blog isn't going to help ANYBODY, period. So that's where you come in.
If you have anxiety, tell me about if. E-mail me at ifyouknowyourecrazy@hotmail.ca if you want to tell me things, or if there are things you want help with and maybe things I should cover in my blog posts. If your friend has anxiety, or any mental illness, tell them about it! Like this blog's Facebook page, and share your favourite blog posts with people. I want humans to get the help they deserve, and this is a free way to do it. By no means do I want a lot of views, I just want to help a lot of people.

Your Helping Hand,
Elizabeth

No comments:

Post a Comment